“…Lights!…Camera!…ACTION! We welcome everyone to enjoy films on the parish parking lot every Friday in July starting July 10th – July 31st. These evenings are FREE to attend. Arrive at 7:00 pm to reserve your parking space on our lot. There is limited parking, so it is first come first served. Movies begin at 8:30 pm. Tune into 99.3 FM in order to listen to the movie through your radio!
Our drive-in theatre is open every Friday. If you plan to attend the drive-in, be advised that:
- You must wear a mask when visiting the restrooms and concession trucks (concession trucks are TBD). The restrooms are located in the Msgr. Pierce Hall to your left.
- You must not leave your vehicle except to visit the restrooms or concession trucks.
- Parking will be designed to allow social distancing. Follow directions from staff and volunteers.
- You must view the movie from inside your vehicle.
- Except when interacting with staff and volunteers, persons inside vehicles, even with windows down, are not required to wear face coverings.
- The setting up of lawn chairs, portable chairs, blankets, or seats outside of a vehicle is strictly prohibited before, during, and for film screenings.
- Persons from the same vehicle may sit in the back bed of a truck or the rear cargo area of a van, SUV, or other similar vehicles for viewing screened films; provided, however, that no person shall exit such areas without wearing a face covering.
- You must practice social distancing at all times.
- If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will be asked to leave.