Our St. Louise de Marillac Guadalupana Ministry is an organization of Mexican/American women (but not limited, open to all), who provide works of charity, service, and prayer to our entire parish family.
The society is dedicated to spreading the love of our Lord Jesus Christ through his blessed mother, our Blessed Virgin de Guadalupe.
Together, our SLDM Guadalupanas …
- Provide a celebration for our Virgin de Guadalupe on her feast day of December 12th every year, with an early morning rosary and mariachi Mass, followed by a reception in our parish hall.
- Attend Adoration on First Fridays of the Month from 4:00-5:00 with rosary, song, and prayer.
- Host an evening of soup and scripture one Friday during the Lenten season.
- Award scholarships to graduating students of St. Louise School (based upon successful completion of scholarship requirements).
- Provide numerous novenas and prayers for our deceased loved ones.
The Guadalupanas provide funding for the above activities through their Casino Day, Breakfast, and Dinner/Dance fundraisers throughout the year.
The Guadalupanas meet once a month on the 3rd Tuesday of every month in the Parish Office Conference Room at 9:30 a.m. Women 18 years of age and older are welcome.
For further information, please contact Rachel Flores, Chair of the Guadalupana Ministry, through our Parish Office, (626) 915-7873.